Land Forum Uganda provides clients with specialist in-house advice on how to capitalise on the many opportunities offered by the fast-growing tourism, leisure and outdoor recreation industry, whether they be retail and visitor attractions or tourism, leisure and hospitality businesses.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Promote community eco-tourism
- Business planning and feasibility studies
- Farm and Estate diversification advice
- Grant applications
- Marketing Plans
- Economic Impact Assessments
- Sustainable tourism
- Stakeholder and community consultations
We have helped to create and grow tourism businesses all over the country, including:
- Hotels – extensions, market repositioning, Eco-tourism development
- Bed & Breakfasts – effective marketing on a budget
- Self-Catering Properties – new builds, farm building conversions and log cabins
- Caravan and Camping Parks – planning applications
- Hostels and Bunkhouses – market assessments and promotional activities
- Visitor Attractions – operational guidance, income generation and visitor management plans
We offer a fully bespoke service, beginning with a free no-obligation discussion or on-site meeting to discuss your plans and aspirations. We will then provide you with a ‘menu’ of services, ranging from simple advice on operations or marketing to fully-worked-up business plans and architectural drawings. Simply choose the level and detail of assistance you need.
The information we provide will be suitable for supporting planning applications and grant applications, and indeed we can assist with completing such applications if required.
We can confidently say that our success rate is second to none!
Published on 8th November 2018